What you need to know about Golf Canada’s new app
Introducing the new Golf Canada App – a free tool for Canadian golfers to enhance their course experience and go digital with their game!
The Golf Canada App is connecting Canada’s golf community with an engaging digital platform for golfers from coast to coast. It is an app for golfers to track their scores, manage their on-course experience and identify areas to improve their game.
The app is a powerful tool with a completely new look and feel that goes well beyond the handicap reporting and score posting system that was the central focus of the previous member-only Golf Canada App. It’s a totally new experience that connects golfers to their friends as well as 1,400+ golf courses across Canada.
How to navigate the new Golf Canada App experience:
- Home Screen NEW – features personalized content and updates from you and your golfing friends
- Golfer Profile – features number of rounds played, personal golfing statistics, recent scores, Golf Canada membership information and more
- Find a Course – search the Golf Canada course database to plan your next game or a golf holiday, as well as follow your favourite courses
- Start a Round – select the course, choose a tee based on your skill level and add friends to a digital course scorecard
- Track Your Stats – everything from driving accuracy, greens in regulation and putting strokes to bunker shots and up & downs
Golf Canada member features
Golf Canada members will enjoy a suite of additional features in the app as part of a three-stage rollout throughout the summer including golf games like Wolf or Skins, real-time course GPS and Shot Tracer technology.