Grey Goose World Par 3 headed to Turtle HillWritten by PGA of Canada
The Grey Goose World Par 3 Championship returns for its ninth consecutive year March 1-4 at the Fairmont Southampton’s Turtle Hill Golf Club on the island of Bermuda.
Turtle Hill Golf Club has been recognized by Golf Magazine as one of the “Top 5 Par 3 Courses in the World” and is a recipient of Golf Digest’s “Best Places to Play Golf Award.”
As the world’s premier par 3 championship, the event is expected to attract 150 participants from more than 10 countries, including a number of noted professionals and celebrities. In addition, the field will be rounded out by an impressive list of amateur golfers—from Bermuda, the United States, Canada and Europe—vying for titles in the men’s, women’s and senior amateur divisions.
This year’s championship package includes:
- Grey Goose World Par 3 Championship entry
- Three nights single occupancy luxury accommodations at the Fairmont Southampton
- Daily breakfast and lunch
- Exclusive activation event at the iconic Bacardi Limited headquarters in Hamilton, Bermuda
- Premium Grey Goose World Par 3 Championship tee gifts
- Opportunity to take part in the $1-million (USD) hole-in-one contest
For more information about this year’s Grey Goose World Par 3 Championship, please click here.